From 1 November 2021, vaccinated travellers from 46 countries (see list below) may enter Thailand and travel freely without quarantine, see more requirements below.
If you test positive while in Thailand, please kindly understand that your booking is non-refundable and you will need to quarantine in a hotel at your own expense. We will of course be able to assist you during your time in Thailand.
- Test and Go cost of about 60 USD - This price must be paid at least 4 weeks before your tour begins. Please talk to your tour coordinator for a confirmed price.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be travelling from one of the approved countries (see list below).
- Must have health insurance covering a minimum of 50,000 USD.
- Must show a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure.
- On arrival, must undergo a second PCR test and wait for results in an accredited SHA+ hotel.
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the U.K., the U.S., and Hong Kong.
What do we provide and what should you expect on the tour?
- SHA+ hotel on day 1 will be included with the tour price.
- We don’t foresee much change to our tour itinerary or experience, however, we will have a better outlook closer to the tour departure date. Our first *normal* tour is expected to be on the 10th of January 2022.
As always, we are here to help! If you have any questions relating to your tour booking and travelling during the pandemic, please send us a message. Stay safe and we will see you soon.